The LL.M Corporate Governance meets the current demand for specialist knowledge and skills in the rapidly expanding fields of international commercial law and corporate governance law. It provides students with the opportunity to explore, in-depth, the legal regulation of the world of international business and corporate governance. Academically rigorous, the LL.M will expose students to a practical real-world application of the law.
This programme allows you to re-energise your career by learning a number of practical concepts that you can immediately apply to solve challenging situations. A unique aspect of the programme is the possibility to learn through applied, real case studies that will enhance your problem solving skills and therefore maximise your career potential.
The LL.M is taught by an outstanding team of professional research active staff who have extensive practice and academic experience. The programme aims to enhance knowledge and critical thinking in this area.
The programme provides advanced critical analysis of the key themes and emerging challenges facing businesses, in a global context such as in international/global business environments and innovation and enterprise.
Why study with us?
- 100% student satisfaction in the 2018 National Student Survey;
- Competitive tuition fees payable in interest-free monthly instalments;
- State of the Art Online proprietary technology;
- Practical and innovative curriculum;
- Comprehensive access to online legal libraries (LexisNexis and Westlaw);
- International Faculty graduated from some the Top Law Schools;