The overall aims of the Programme are to:
1. further develop relevant business, organisational and leadership knowledge in a law context, both academic and professional, in line with postgraduate standards/benchmarks;
2. develop critical reflection skills and engagement with organisational and professional theory to understand and, where appropriate, challenge existing individual and organisational perspectives and practices (with a particular focus on sustainable finance, digital marketing and leadership in a law oriented context);
3. develop, and where appropriate apply, new knowledge to add value by enhancing organisational capability;
4. develop understanding of an organisation’s strategic focus and environment, and the impact of the inter-relationship between the organisation’s resources and clients in the evolving global business environment;
5. develop commitment to continuous personal and professional development, independence and reflective learning;
6. develop particular expertise and understanding in the fields of sustainable finance, digital marketing, leadership, business and management in a law context.
Successful students will be able to:
1. engage in effective individual research and demonstrate the ability to understand and apply management theory, and to make, when necessary, sound judgments under conditions of uncertainty;
2. exhibit improved independent research and time management skills, having undertaken a substantial self-managed research project which involved application of a variety of management and research practices, and demonstrates expertise and understanding of issues in sustainable finance, digital marketing and leadership in a law context;
3. demonstrate enhanced interpersonal and team skills, through working with others from different industry or cultural backgrounds;
4. continue to reflect on their existing experiences, and learn from and build on the experience of others;
5. develop into modern, well rounded and outward looking managers with a high concern for customers and colleagues, capable of taking responsibility for themselves, their people, their areas of responsibility and their organisation.